WEST CHESTER _ Chester County’s fourth annual Landlord Forum offers a wide-ranging and engaging series of interactive workshops and discussions on a number of topics.
The forum will take place on Wednesday, October 2 from 8:00 a.m. until noon at the Chester County Public Safety Training Campus, 137 Modena Road, South Coatesville. To attend, contact Laurie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-344-6900 by Friday, September 27. For more information, visit www.decadetodoorways.org.
The Landlord Forum is part of Chester County’s Decade to Doorways Initiative. Decade to Doorways is the 10-year plan to prevent and end homelessness in Chester County.
Topics to be covered include:
- Effective strategies to resolve conflict with tenants
- Full occupancy strategies and opportunities through community partnerships
- The eviction process and how to protect your investment
- Resources to help landlords understand and discuss fair housing laws
- Benefits from partnerships with supportive service providers
- New Affordable Housing Development Process
Landlords will also have the opportunity to bring specific concerns during a Question and Answer panel. In addition, resource tables will also be available with relevant literature and representatives to speak with landlords.